False Allegation on innocent player

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizzChill

SAINT+
SAINT
Noble
Reaction score
Hii Yourkin i have already sent you my query and i just saw this panel where you can apply for an unban long story short i joined this server like 4 days ago and i was having a time of my life and suddenly on 28-08-22 i was banned for discord advertisment which was not even done by me and i have been banned for no reason my discord tag is Putin Jr #2573 and my gaming tag is WizzChill i request you to look into this matter and also if you can then please contact me as soon as posible so that i can explain you the issue in brief thank you and have a good day ahead

Sincerly,

WizzChill AKA Priyesh Nair

Hii Yourkin i have already sent you my query and i just saw this panel where you can apply for an unban long story short i joined this server like 4 days ago and i was having a time of my life and suddenly on 28-08-22 i was banned for discord advertisment which was not even done by me and i have been banned for no reason my discord tag is Putin Jr #2573 and my gaming tag is WizzChill i request you to look into this matter and also if you can then please contact me as soon as posible so that i can explain you the issue in brief thank you and have a good day ahead

Sincerly,

WizzChill AKA Priyesh Nair
we found that you support advertising . so explain how you don't did that .

we found that you support advertising . so explain how you don't did that .
i didnt advertise any thing raj was the person who said lets go to my server and i was like i wanna stay here i didnt promote one thing i just said if youre going i will come too how is that advertising pls justify this and pls let me back to the server i like the server and i really want to be a part of it even if you still dont consider just give me a last chance i swear i wont even go on any other servers

advertising means ban not only this server all server same punishments .

nobody care its your server or other server . that's why we make rules command so player aware about it , we also announce the same thing in server every few minute .

we have your conversions so don't make us fool .
bruh i am telling you my purpose was not advertisment at all i didnt even think i would be banned the next time i joined look i cannot beg you everytime but if you have it in your heart to give a second chance i would gladly wanna take and next time i will take care of suck matters otherwise let it be thats all i have to say i have never violated any server rules in my entire career of gaming and if you still think i should be banned then i wont talk back

ok i will unban you .
thank you so much i will make sure that i wont make this mistake every again and if you need my help in something i can help i am studying computer engineering feel free to ask for any help thank you once again

brother i am rajbhati88 i now i have done some mistake in my past but i really love this server i played day and night and build my villa make friends here but there was a reason i got angry sometimes i go over my limits and say something bad i want you to forgive for my rude behaviour and please unban me this is the only server that loved i beg your forgivness and i promise u the thing that happened that day willl never happen agian so again i am sorry i love this server i invested my time in it bcz i was lokking for some heartsoothing server i found it it was supercraft plss unban me i will even sign anywhere if u want but plss unban i want to play with my frnds agaain plsss forgive me and unbann me plss
game id rajbhati888

have good day

brother i am rajbhati88 i now i have done some mistake in my past but i really love this server i played day and night and build my villa make friends here but there was a reason i got angry sometimes i go over my limits and say something bad i want you to forgive for my rude behaviour and please unban me this is the only server that loved i beg your forgivness and i promise u the thing that happened that day willl never happen agian so again i am sorry i love this server i invested my time in it bcz i was lokking for some heartsoothing server i found it it was supercraft plss unban me i will even sign anywhere if u want but plss unban i want to play with my frnds agaain plsss forgive me and unbann me plss
game id rajbhati888

have good day
your unban done . now you can join

Status
Not open for further replies.