PLAY.SUPERCRAFT.IN

0 members online

Join our Discord

Unban apply

Status
Not open for further replies.

aally2127

Reaction score
Bhaya this time also I didn't do anything, I didn't do any type of advertisement and I don't know what is the Discord REVEnGE a.k.a ittejas id, like always today me just joined the server and he said hii and me said hello to him and maybe that's how a normal conversation start and then he send a link, so me just said to him don't send links here and asked for his DC Id but before he
give me his id ,he got banned means u banned him bro so the point is me don't know his id ,me don't know anything about him
sachi god promise , so meko nhi pta hain mujhse mat pucho na 😶ok so PlZz UnBAn Me bro or sis
whoever you are UnBaN me

Bhaya this time also I didn't do anything, I didn't do any type of advertisement and I don't know what is the Discord REVEnGE a.k.a ittejas id, like always today me just joined the server and he said hii and me said hello to him and maybe that's how a normal conversation start and then he send a link, so me just said to him don't send links here and asked for his DC Id but before he
give me his id ,he got banned means u banned him bro so the point is me don't know his id ,me don't know anything about him
sachi god promise , so meko nhi pta hain mujhse mat pucho na 😶ok so PlZz UnBAn Me bro or sis
whoever you are UnBaN me
ok i unban both of you . but if you guys saw anyone try to do similar thing then inform us so this way safe your side , if this happen again you know what happen

Ok thanku bhaya , this will never happen again and me will inform you if someone does this, bhaya u r the best me not gonna say this hehe hehe 😁 thanku once again bhya

Status
Not open for further replies.